Residence Permit In Germany

In order to lawfully enter and reside in Germany, you must have sootvetstsvuyuschee permission from the authorities. These permissions are the visa, permission for an emergency stay in Germany (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) and permission to indefinite stay in Germany (Niederlassungserlaubnis). The entry visa is granted for short visits to Germany for up to three months. In addition to single visa can be issued reusable visa valid for up to five years. By such a visa can stay in Germany until three months once in six months during the period of the visa.

Aufenthaltserlaubnis residence permit in Germany and issued for a specified period of time and with a purpose. For example, for studying, attending language courses, in exceptional cases and for attending school. To study at university issued a visa for up to two years, followed by extension each time the same term, if the study is not complete, but can be completed in an acceptable period of time. To prepare for entry into university residence permit shall not exceed two years. After graduation, the residence permit may be renewed for up to one year to find work. Person obtain a residence permit in connection with their studies, can not be issued another resolution related to other grounds of residence in Germany, if it does not have legal grounds.

Person with a student visa, permitted to engage in employment 90 days per year or 180 days a year when a half-day of employment. 'Niederlassungserlaubnis' is an indefinite residence permit and can take up employment figures without restrictions. Terms providing indefinite residence permit are contained in 9AufenthG. General conditions of obtaining this residence is the presence of at least 5 years of temporary residence permit, sufficient income to live, etc. In marriage to a citizen of Germany, the foreign spouse is issued 'Aufenthaltserlaubnis', which is renewable. Indefinite residence permit issued to a foreign spouse, if he is within three years had an emergency permit to stay and marriage is not dissolved, there are no grounds for expulsion, and he is fluent in German language at the basic level. Upon the dissolution of a marriage that lasted at least two years, a residence permit foreign spouses will be extended for up to one year, if he had a temporary or permanent residence. In the event that, after divorce the foreign spouse able to independently provide for their stay and had a permanent residence permit issued to him as permanent residence. This article discusses general issues of legal entry and residence in Germany. If you have questions and problems associated with living in Germany, requires an individual consultation with all the features of the case. Similar cases do not exist. This article serves the purpose of general information and not a substitute for individual consultation.